Friday, August 7, 2015
Northbooks Ruled 5x8 Notebook #gonorthbooks
I'm sure that all of you know that Happy Husband and I are crazy for notebooks and journals. It's in our blood.
When asked to review the new ruled notebook from North Books, I was excited because I knew it was PERFECT for Mike!
Mike uses notebooks for his surveying notes and drawings. It's one of the most important parts of his job.
This bound notebook is just what Mike needs: white with blue rule lines. The notebook is soft, pliable, and fits into his cargo pockets. Brilliant!
I barely had time to take a couple of photos before he was out the door with it.
He's been keeping his Field Notes in since. He loves the clean, clear lines and the fact that the book can go with him anywhere.
Northbooks are great notebooks made in New York. Our original ruled soft cover notebook keeps it simple with high quality paper for a fine writing experience. Each notebook is 5 x 8 inches (13 x 20 cm) with rounded corners. This notebook is our go-to size for light work and for serious play, and it works great as a writing journal.
Try your first Northbook, and put piece of Brooklyn in your stash today!
- Designed in NYC and made in Brooklyn, Northbooks is a distinctly American brand
- Flexible and durable soft cover of 30% post consumer kraft paper, color neutral
- 96 pages of smooth college ruled, acid-free paper, certified for ecological sourcing and manufactured in the US
- Sized small enough to pack along and large enough to write it all down, works as a travel journal and as a notepad for list making
- High quality paper that is a joy to write on, and keeps ink from bleeding across pages
You may purchase the Northbooks Ruled 5 X 8 Notebook on amazon.com
I received a notebook for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.