You all know that Happy Husband is a Land Surveyor. He works outside daily and in all types of terrain: from gravel roads to woods to swamp. While it's rare that he's alone, he is often quite a long way from his crew.
So any tools that we can find to keep him (and his crew members) safe are a blessing.
When asked to review the Summit Survival Paracord Grenade and Carabiner, Mike and I were very happy to accept!
The One Major Item Survivalists and Outdoorsmen are missing: The Summit Survival Paracord Grenade can help ensure your survival in any situation:
- Easy-clip action to attach to your backpack, bug out bag, or belt loop
- 550 Paracord (factory tested) ensures the ability to build shelter, tie knots, and attach or repair tools
- Over 5 feet of paracord included in single grenade
- Included fire starter and twine guarantees you never go to sleep wet or cold
- Extremely portable, fits in the palm of your hand
- Voted the Top 10 tool for your bug out kit under $10
- Life-time satisfaction guarantee - full refund, no questions asked!
- Great for camping, vital for survival situations.
The photo above shows shows Happy Husband with the paracord grenade and the carabiner. He has attached to it his work truck's car keys. Since his keys are always with him, he felt this would be the best place to keep the grenade.
As you can see, the grenade is very light and doesn't interfere with the steering nor does it add stress to the ignition.
The paracord grenade is strong, durable, and portable. Lightweight, compact, and infinitely useful in an emergency -- we are very pleased to add the Summit Survival Paracord Grenade and Carabiner to our emergency survival tool kit.
If you work, camp, hike, or play outdoors, this paracord grenade is a must-have addition to your tool kit, backpack, or key chain. Better to be prepared and never need it than to need it and not have it.
You may purchase the Summit Survival Paracord Grenade on Amazon.com.
I received a paracord grenade for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.