Are you particular about your cleaning supplies? I am. When I clean, I want REAL clean. So I jumped at the chance to try Greenwald's Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner.
I was a bit surprised when I received a container of six small packets of blue liquid. Oh, but those small packets contain a mighty powerful glass and surface cleaner!
I read the directions carefully. Opened up the container and took out a little blue packet, grabbed a 32 ounce spray bottle, dropped the packet inside, and added water.
I let it set for a minute or two, shook it gently, and... Voila! Instant glass cleaner!
I used the glass cleaner first on my computer monitor and television screen. Perfect: no streaks, no film, no smears. I even used it on my glasses (I CAN SEE!).
Next up were my mirrors (home and car). Same great results.
I really wasn't certain that it would work on stove top or counter, but it works great. Just spray on the surface, allow to stand for a minute and wipe away grime, grease, spills, etc.
I love the fact that the cleaner comes with six packets. I won't be running out for a long time -- and we ALL know how expensive cleaners can be. I've paid upwards of $7 for a single bottle. These packets average $4.17 each at the full retail price -- but while it's on sale, these packets average at just $2.99!!! And that's at 32 ounces rather than the normal 16 ounce container!
I do love a good bargain on a great product!
Greenwald's Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner Is Beneficial In 4 Categories:
1. It's more powerful than traditional glass and hard surface cleaners removing even the toughest water spots and dirt. It doesn't leave behind any haze or film leaving your glass shiny and crisp. It's trusted by professional window washers and auto detailers.
2. It's less expensive, typically 30-70% in comparison with top brands.
3. It stores easily. Since the packets (6 are included) fit in the palm of you hand you can store gallons of our cleaner in a small kitchen drawer. Each packet makes a 32oz bottle so you receive 192 oz of cleaner total.
4. It's environmentally friendly from the standpoint that you recycle your spray bottle over and over again so no more filling up the local landfill with more plastic.
Easy Instructions For Use:
1. Drop one packet into a 32 ounce spray bottle. Do not cut the packet, it completely dissolves.
2. Fill with warm water.
3. Let sit for 60 seconds.
4. Gently shake.
5. It's cleaning attack time.
You can buy Greenwald's Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner 6-Pack at amazon.com.
I received a free package of Glass Cleaner for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinion expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.