If you're like me, you love goodie bags filled with a multitude of snacks, samples, bath items, coffees... etc. It's exciting to open the bag and explore all of the nifty items inside! It's a mini-Christmas!
I had so much fun opening the basket and revealing all of the marvelous goodies inside! And I waved my dieting plans goodbye for a few days, too.
Oh well... there are sacrifices to be made in the life of a Product Reviewer! ;D
The small Snack Gift Basket is literally packed with snacker-delights! (If this is considered "small" -- I can't imagine what a "big" basket would be!)
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - East shore is known for their plump and salts pretzel sticks which are meant for dipping.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz. - This Robert Rothschild pretzel dip is a delicious blend of juicy raspberries, clover honey and tangy mustard. Not only does it have a distinctive flavor, but it's also all natural. Kosher and gluten free. (Note: This is my favourite -- hands down! I didn't share this with anyone!)
· Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam's - 7 oz. - Made from scratch, these cookies have a crunchy style and are tangy yet sweet to the taste. The key lime flavor is perfectly balanced out by the sweetness of the white chocolate chips. (*Mike's favourite. I got ONE cookie!)
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 9.25 oz. - This gourmet popcorn by Morley Candy Makers is renowned for being one of the best. With whole almonds and pecans, the irresistible buttery toffee evenly coats every bite. (YUMMY! Mike and I fought over the box. :) )
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz. - Feridie's uses only the best of Virginia's peanuts, the top 2% of the crop each year. Once picked, they are roasted in pure peanut oil and salted to perfection.
· Petite Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Co. - 1.5 oz. - This beautiful tin is filled with savory, bite-sized biscuits that are baked with finely milled wheat flour and extra-sharp aged cheddar cheese. They are accented with the delicate crunch of toasted rice and a hint of cayenne and paprika.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our metropolitan mix is all natural and contains exotic fruit like papaya and pineapples as well as raisins, cranberries and bananas. It also has whole peanuts, almonds and pepitas. It's a natural and delicious snack! (I didn't share this, either. MINE -- ALL MINE!)
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - These peanut squares by Old Dominion can be found in all of our snack gift basket made with a bit of brown sugar and only the freshest grade AA butter. These ingredients combined with lightly salted peanuts makes for a scrumptious and crunchy treat.
· Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co. - 3 oz. - Dillion Candy starts their roll with a fluffy nougat center which is covered by a distinct layer of caramel and is then rolled in lightly salted peanuts. This amalgam of texture and flavors makes for the most delectable of peanut rolls.
· Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics - 2.2 oz. - This bar is 100% organic made of only fresh coconut and rice syrup. It has a delicious crunch and is sure to satisfy any coconut lover; that's why you'll find it in our gourmet snack foods baskets. (Snagged by my Mom -- gobbled up in seconds!)
There are Gift Baskets for every occassion:
Anniversaries, Babies, birthdays, graduations, house-warmings, weddings... each one a masterpiece!
Gourmet Gift Baskets also offers specialized baskets for holidays (Christmas, Easter, Valentines, Hanukkah (Kosher), and even St. Patrick's Day (fantastic for those living in Savannah)!
They have amazing baskets dedicated to Italian foods, Chocolate-lovers, Sports (the MLB baskets are so cool!), Beer, Bar-B-Que, and more.
There is a basket for every want and desire.
You can connect with Gourmet Gift Baskets via their Social Media sites: Facebook and @gmtgiftbaskets on Twitter.
The generous folks at Gourmet Gift Baskets have offered one of our readers the chance to win a small gift basket for their own!
Just follow the entry instructions below for your chance to win:
*Please leave your email address in the body of your comment. If I cannot contact you, you cannot win!*
Open to the USA only. Contest closes at 12:01 a.m. Monday, August 29, 2011.
DISCLOSURE: I received a small Snack Gift Basket for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with this item.