A couple of weeks ago I was absolutely delighted to discover a new (to me) company called Mixed Bag Designs.
Mixed Bag Designs carries almost every type of bag available: Totes, carry-alls, bottle bags, coolers, storage, insulated, and so much more! These aren't cheap, easily torn and worn bags, either.
These bags are light, but extremely sturdy and durable.
From the Website:
Made from woven polypropylene - one the most popular plastics for making food containers like yogurt cups. 10-40% of the polypropylene used in our bags is recycled from post consumer use. Most of our bags hold up to 50 lbs, which is due to the plastic fibers woven into the bags.
*Holds over 50 lbs
*Made in China
We received 4 bags for this review:
*The CAMO Man Bag
*The Blue/Silver Zebra Insulated Grocery Store Bag
*The Red Plaid Duffle Bag
*The Damask Hold Everything Bag
Mike, of course, took off with both the CAMO Man Bag
and the Duffle!
Both went right into service as work bags! These bags can hold 50 pounds and that's a must for Mike when he's surveying.
The The Insulated Grocery Store Bag has already proven itself!
We've packed it up with our "cold" groceries and also used it to take foods to and from a pool party.
It really keeps your food nice and cold and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that in the middle of this *HOT* Georgia summer!
The Hold Everything Bag does just that. It's tall and wide and right now, it's my go-to laundry bag!
I highly recommend Mixed Bags for your one-stop shopping for ANY type of bag imaginable!
Did I mention they also make covers for iPhone, iPad, and Laptops? Not to mention diaries, dry-erase boards, note pads, case mates, and foldable storage boxes!
Mixed Bags offers a myriad of colours and styles. I find something new every time I visit the website!
*FUNDRAISING!* If anyone is interested in using *MIXED BAGS *as a fundraiser for their school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mixed Bags has a well developed fundraiser program.
Mixed Bags has generously offered *3* of our lucky readers the chance to win a set of assorted bags!
(Sets sent to winners will be chosen by Mixed Bags)
Just follow the entry directions below!
Open to USA only, please!
***NOTICE: You *MUST* leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***
Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Mixed Bags and tell me which bag(s) and colour you like best!
1. "LIKE" (Fan) Mixed Bags on Facebook.
2. Follow @MixedBagDesigns on Twitter on Twitter
3. Sign up for email alerts from Mixed Bags (on the Main page)
4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)
5. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)
6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)
7. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
8. Tweet about this contest (You can do this twice daily, leave a separate comment for each Tweet!)
@GeorgiaMist @MixedBagDesigns Win a set of Mixed Bags from Gathering My Roses!
*3 Winners* Ends 8/10/11 http://bit.ly/nZSQyJ
9. Post about this contest on your blog and link back here!
10. Enter another contest on my blog and then come back and tell me which one.
11. Grab my button and post it to your sidebar or favourites page! +3 Entries. Leave three comments!
BONUS ENTRIES!!! -- Want *8* bonus entries?
1. Follow my daughter's new review blog Once Upon a Product Review (leave two comments!)
2. Follow Lizz on Twitter @onceuponreview (leave two comments!)
3. LIKE Once upon a Review on Facebook! (leave two comments!)
4. Follow Once Upon a Product Review via Facebook Networked Blogs. (leave two comments!)
This contest will be open from Sunday, July 31st until Wednesday, August 10th. Winner will be announced on Thursday, August 11h.
Disclosure: I was provided with a set of Mixed Bags for the purpose of this review and giveaway. I received no other compensation. My opinion is based solely on my own experience and use of the items reviewed