If you're like me, you love nice shoes. But you REALLY love nice, comfortable shoes!
I've run the gamut in my life: The Boot phase, the high-heel phase (remember *Candies*?), sneakers (still), pumps, and flats.
Many I wore just killed my feet and I couldn't wait to take them off.
Over 90% of my Wedding Photos show my shoe-less feet!
So, it's a marvelous thing to have discovered the Ultra-Comfortable Ballasox by Corso Como!
These flats are amazing. Not like other "ballet flats" that I've tried before (and liked).
These are actually made for walking. They have a real sole! Yes! You can really walk and play in these shoes! WOO HOO! A big plus for me!
I was so excited when my gorgeous pair of Festive Red (Oh, how I do love Red shoes!!!) Ballasox arrived!
I put them on and... wow! They are amazing from the moment you first try them on. They are stretchy so that they conform nicely to the shape of your foot. There is a built-in sock to keep your feet snug and cushioned. Best of all, the Ballasox are so flexible. They move with you -- it's almost like NOT wearing shoes at all!
The Ballasox can neatly folded (Yes! They fold!) in a beautiful matching bag. Perfect for carrying in your handbag! Then, they were safely packaged in a little box -- double the protection and just the right size for storing away when not being worn. Another big plus for me!
Corso Como comes in a wide variety: Boots, pumps, platforms, sandals, wedges, and flats in all manner of style, design, and colourway!
You can't go wrong here. There is something for everyone!
From the website:
The Corso Como philosophy is to provide you with beautifully crafted shoes that exhibit fresh innovations in style, impeccable detail, and luxurious comfort.
Hand assembled in the most elite boutique factories, our shoes are composed of the finest materials available in the marketplace.
We are dedicated to create shoes that boast an unparalleled level of comfort that until now was considered inconsistent with high fashion footwear.
Corso Como also promotes the idea of style with a conscience. To advocate various environmental and social causes, a portion of every sale is donated to charity.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our manufacturing process and the policies behind it. By supporting Corso Como, you are contributing to the fight for a conscientious global economy.
Corso Como is committed to protect the environment by using recyclable paper on all packaging. With this attitude we are saving about 2,000 trees per year!
Corso Como has generously offered my readers the chance to win a pair of these fantastic Ballasox for their very own!
Just follow the entry directions below!
Open to USA only, please!
***NOTICE: You *MUST* leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***
Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Ballasox and tell me which colour and size you'll choose if you win!
1. "LIKE" (Fan) Corso Como Shoes on Facebook.
2. Follow @corsocomoshoes on Twitter
3. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)
4. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)
5. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)
6. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
7. Tweet about this contest (You can do this twice daily, leave a separate comment for each Tweet!)
@GeorgiaMist @corsocomoshoes Win a pair of BALLASOX from Gathering My Roses! Ends 8/6/11 http://bit.ly/p3nzac
8. Post about this contest on your blog and link back here!
9. Enter another contest on my blog and then come back and tell me which one.
10. Grab my button and post it to your sidebar or favourites page! +3 Entries. Leave three comments!
BONUS ENTRIES!!! -- Want *8* bonus entries?
1. Follow my daughter's new review blog Once Upon a Product Review (leave two comments!)
2. Follow Lizz on Twitter @onceuponreview (leave two comments!)
3. LIKE Once upon a Review on Facebook! (leave two comments!)
4. Follow Once Upon a Product Review via Facebook Networked Blogs. (leave two comments!)
This contest will be open from Saturday, July 23rd until Saturday, August 6th. Winner will be announced on Sunday, August 8th.
Disclosure: I was provided with a pair of Ballasox from Corso Como for the purpose of this review and giveaway. I received no other compensation. My opinion is based solely on my own experience and use of the item reviewed