Community® Coffee Hits the Road for Summer Adventures.
We want YOU to take us there!
Coffee. Just the word can make me smile. Yes, folks, I AM Terri and I am ADDICTED to coffee. :)
What do I love about coffee? Every single thing. What do I dislike about coffee? The horrid, nameless, tasteless coffee I find in hotels and motels across the country.
Imagine, if you will, my utter joy in discovering that Community Coffee is now offering Community Coffee To Go! Yes... Community Coffee has 1 oz. (4 cup) packages to take with you on your travels!
Community Coffee Travel Packs – The 4 cup travel packs, perfect for most hotel coffee makers, are available in Café Special®, Dark Roast, Medium Roast and Decaffeinated. Made with 100% Arabica premium and specialty coffee beans.
Ah... bliss... A trusted and loved coffee that goes with me wherever I go in individual packages! No spilled grounds... no mess... and no trying to guess what it is I'm drinking in the morning!
I was blessed to receive several packs of the travel-size coffees to review: Dark Roast, Cafe Special, Medium Roast, and Decaf. As much as I love them all, I will admit a special affinity with the Dark Roast (I'm just bold and spicy like that! ;)
I'm also quite partial to the Cafe Special.
Although, ALL of Community Coffee's blends are wonderful.
Those of us who love Community Coffee understand well the name of the Company. Once you've tried it -- you do become part of the family. We are loyal. And the company is loyal to us!
Community Coffee Company has sold the finest fresh-roasted premium coffee in Louisiana since Henry Norman “Cap” Saurage began selling coffee out of his country store in 1919. Today, Community® coffee can be found in grocery and convenience stores, offices, hotels and some of the best restaurants throughout the South. It is also served daily at CC’s Community Coffee House® locations in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and New Orleans, and is available worldwide through CommunityCoffee.com. Community Coffee Company is the largest family owned and operated retail coffee brand in America.
If you'd like to enter for your chance to win a fabulous Community Coffee To Go Travel Pack (2 Travel Packs each of Dark, Medium, Decaf, and Cafe Special), just follow the instructions below!
Open to USA only, please!
***NOTICE: You *MUST* leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***
Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Please share a special Travel Memory with me!
1. "LIKE" (Fan) Community Coffee on Facebook.
2. Follow @CommunityCoffee on Twitter
3. Tell me another Community Coffee flavour you'd like to try!
4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)
5. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)
6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)
7. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
8. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist Win a Community Coffee To Go Travel Pack from Gathering My Roses! Ends 7/14/11 http://bit.ly/iIYtYc
9. Post about this contest on your blog and link back here!
10. Enter another contest on my blog and then come back and tell me which one.
11. Grab my button and post it to your sidebar or favourites page!
BONUS ENTRIES!!! -- Want *6* bonus entries?
1. Follow my daughter's new review blog Once Upon a Product Review (leave two comments!)
2. Follow Lizz on Twitter @onceuponreview (leave two comments!)
3. LIKE Once upon a Review on Facebook! (leave two comments!)
This contest will be open from Tuesday, July 5th until Thursday, July 14th. Winner will be announced on Friday, July 15th.
Disclosure: I was provided with a complementary Community Coffee To-Go Pack for the purpose of this review and giveaway. I received no other compensation. My opinion is based solely on my own experience and use of the items reviewed.