Liz and I recently discovered the beautifully crafted and designed silver jewelry of Mary Pat Boyd of Boyd Silver Works.
Mary Pat Boyd is a two-time Breast Cancer survivor and is a strong advocate for Breast Cancer Awareness. She has channeled her strong sense of compassion and creativity into crafting beautiful, unique pieces of wearable art -- many pieces dedicated to raising awareness of Breast Cancer issues.
Mary Pat donates a portion of every Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry purchase to Cancer Research and Awareness.
Mary Pat has so many lovely items in her Silver Collection: Necklaces, Pins, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, and one-of-a-kind pieces to melt your heart!
Mary Pat Boyd has generously offered one of her amazing Breast Cancer Awareness pieces to giveaway to one of our readers. It's the Silver Awareness Ribbon and Heart Necklace.
This Giveaway is open to USA only, please.
To enter this giveaway, please follow the instructions below:
Please look through Mary Pat Boyd's Collections and choose another item that you'd like to have. Please leave the link to it in your comment.
1. Sign the Boyd Silver Works Guestbook and let Mary Pat know how much you appreciate her efforts.
2. Do a Breast Self-Exam. Please.
3. Tweet this Giveaway (Twice Daily, leave a separate comment for each tweet, please):
Silver Breast Cancer Survivor Heart Ribbon Necklace Giveaway! @GeorgiaMist Ends 8/6/10 http://bit.ly/bxxm5l
4. Tell us how you will use this necklace to help bring awareness to the issue of Breast Cancer Research and Survival.
5. Purchase an Item from Boyd Silver Works and let us kow which item your chose.
DISCLOSURE: I received no compensation (money or product) for this review. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based solely on my own observation and experience.