Recently, We were blessed to receive two packages of cookies from Yes! To Cookies.
I L*O*V*E these cookies!
Yes! To Cookies are special -- very different from your every day boxed, store-bought cookies.
How are they different?
Yes! To Cookies has no net carbs, they are sugar free,
Gluten Free, and high in Psyllium fiber which is not only healthy, but filling.
And the taste? Ooohhh... yummeh! My Mom, Review Daddy, and I opened up the package of Strawberry-Banana Blitz and
The Strawberry-Banana Blitz have a wonderful aroma of banana. They smell as good as they taste! I admit, I didn't really taste the strawberry but Mike and my Mom said the Strawberry flavour came through for them.
The Cocoa-licious cookies are scrumptious! Sweet and moist... delicious. They have a lovely chocolate flavour.
As if the cookies don't taste fabulous already, Yes! To Cookies, Y2C 2.0 the next generation of cookies is coming with exciting new improvements like more chocolate flavor, better texture and lower price.
Yes! To Cookies 2.0 is coming soon!
Both my Mom and Review Daddy have medical issues that require them to monitor their intake of fiber. Psyllium Fiber, in particular, is necessary for them and these cookies provide 5g of fiber per serving.
Why should you buy Yes! To Cookies?
We've got 10 good reasons!
From The Website:
1. They’re gluten free, yummy, crunchy like a real cookie and don’t have a weird aftertaste.
2. They have NO starch or sugar that can raise blood sugar and cause unwanted weight gain.
3. They’re sweetened with all-natural Erythritol and Stevia, which are NO CALORIE sweeteners.
4. They’re NOT sweetened with maltitol, xylitol, or sorbitol that can cause diarrhea and raise blood sugar.
5. They’re made with heart-healthy FIBER for good digestion and to help satisfy hunger cravings.
6. They cost more to make, we don't make compromises with ingredients.
7. We do NOT use cheap flour, sugar or artificial sweeteners that risk good health.
8. They have less than 1 gram of digestible carbohydrate per big 3-inch cookie (rounded to zero).
9. They’re made with nutrient rich cereal psyllium, NOT the psyllium HUSK used in laxatives.
10. Now you can cheat without cheating by eating a plate of cookies with NO gluten and NO digestible carbs.
11th Reason. – They’re the best tasting, gluten free, sugar free cookie on the planet!
Now, the generous folks at Yes! To Cookies are offering one lucky reader a chance to win two (2) packages of Yes! To Cookies -- just follow the instructions below for your chance to win!
Contest Open to USA ONLY, please.
***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***
Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Yes! To Cookies and tell me two things you learned about the company and leave the info in your comment. If you do not post the mandatory entry, your other entries will be discarded!
1. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter.
2. Follow @YESTOCOOKIES on Twitter
3. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY on Google Friend Connect. (sidebar)
4. Fan Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on sidebar)
5. Fan Yes! To Cookies on Facebook and tell them Liz & Terri from Gathering My Roses sent you!
6. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!) then come back here and leave your Twitter status URL.
@GeorgiaMist Win 2 Packages of Yes! To Cookies from Gathering My Roses! Ends 4/4/10. PLS RT http://bit.ly/br1zba
7. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.
This contest ends on April 4, 10
DISCLOSURE: We received two complimentary packages of Yes! To Cookies for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review this item. We received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are based on our own use and experience with the item.